Switch from Coffee to Matcha in 5 steps
1. Smooth transition
Firs of all, coffee withdrawal feels like having the worst hungover ever. It is therefore important to find a smooth transition so that the body is not put under too much stress. Therefore, I recommend replacing one daily coffee with Matcha Latte in the first 2 days. Then you increase it with another Matcha until you completely replace your coffee consumption at the end of the week.
2. The right preparation
The right preparation is important so that the first Matcha Latte is also a complete success in terms of taste:
1. Put 1 level teaspoon of Matcha (2 bamboo spoons) in a Matcha Bowl (Chawan).
2. Add a little bit of water (approx. 30 ml) and stir until creamy (Z-shaped movements) using a Matcha Whisk (Chasen).
3. Top the Matcha with the frothed milk and enjoy.
3. Not every milk is the same
4. Start with more milk than water
5. Create awareness
For me, the benefits were a compelling argument after just 1-2 weeks and they motivated me even more to stick to drinking Matcha. I felt fitter, more focused, healthier and much more alert. I've recognized that coffee has taken more away from me than it has given me. Matcha is extremely rich in antioxidants and, thanks to the other nutreints it contains, is not only a natural energy booster, but also counteracts anti-aging and strengthens the immune system.